Wavy golden curls wash across the top of this stunning Skylark guitar. The body shape is comfortable to play with it's contoured tummy cut and rounded edge back shaping. Upper fret access is complete and the neck is fast and easy to play.
Amber finish enhances the Quilted Maple top. It's a nice, thick chunk, and the contour around the edge reveals the beautiful structure of the wood.
Simple to use with a separate volume and tone control for each pickup the Skylark also includes an off/on/bright switch for each pickup. Inside, a screwdriver adjustable trim pot allows you to determine the amount of brightness when you use the bright setting of the pickup selector switches - and it can be different for each pickup. It's like getting custom electronics any time you want them.
When you start with clean tone, adding distortion or other effects has a more musical and predictable result. Distorting an already distorted sound is like making a copy of a copy - it's never as good as the original.
- AAA Quilted Maple double thick top, Mahogany hollow body
- Amber finish
- 24.75" scale 3-piece Maple, set neck with 2 Walnut pinstripes
- Ebony fingerboard with Mother of Pearl inlays, amber side LEDs
- Pickups: Alembic HGR
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 filters, off/on/bright for each pickup, on/off for LEDs
- Continuous wood backplates
- Just a hair over 9 pounds
- price includes hardshell case
- offered by:
Will Gunn Guitars