It's a red letter day when you play this Skylark. We've only made a handful of Skylarks with Coco Bolo top laminates. This one is unusual among them as it's only the second time we combined the Coco Bolo top with the wide Vermilion accent laminate and Maple pinstripe. This sandwich is perched upon a Mahogany body, for a sound that is warm and even, with plenty of supporting lows and crystal highs.
Inlays are upgraded on this Skylark as well. We've inlaid ten nice, heavily figured Abalone shell oval markers on the Ebony fingerboard (did you see the little carving at the tip of the fingerboard?). Side position markers are inlaid aluminum.
- Coco Bolo top, Vermilion accent laminate with Maple pinstripe, Mahogany Hollow body
- Gloss polyester finish
- 24.75" scale 3-piece Maple, set neck with 2 Walnut pinstripes
- Ebony fingerboard with Abalone inlays
- Bronze logo on Ebony front veneer
- Pickups: Alembic HGR
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 filters, off/on/bright for each pickup
- weight is about 9 pounds
- price includes hardshell case
813 Morrow St.
Austin, Tx 78757
(512) 478 0095 phone