Not your typical Rogue bass. Of course you can't help but be almost startled by the Buckeye Burl top, with a fringe of blue-grey fungus stain around the edges, many people wonder if it's really wood.
Once the wood-shock wears off, then you can zero in on the other features - the Heart Omega body shape and bird tailpiece make a great combination. The whole look is kept clean with a blank fingerboard, fitted with high-contrast aluminum side position markers.
B & B Music has long been a fan of the Rogue bass and of extended scale lengths. On this piece, Greg specificed an extra long 36" scale length. If you have any concerns at all about a floppy B string, it won't be from this bass! B & B always has a nice selection of 35 and 36 inch scales on hand. You don't have to wait for a custom bass, call up B & B and you can have this bass this week.
- Buckeye Burl top, Purpleheart accent laminate, Maple pinstripe Mahogany body
- 7-piece Maple and Purpleheart neck
- High gloss polyester finish, satin neck feel
- 36" extra long scale, Ebony fingerboard
- Pickups: Alembic MXY56
- Controls: volume, pan, filter, Q, bass cut/flat/boost switch, treble cut/flat/boost switch
- Weight: about 10 pounds
- Price includes hardshell case
B and B Music
205 S. Dual Hwy
Camden, DE 19934
(302) 697 2155