With alternating light and dark stripes of Zebrawood transected by the rounded curves of the body, this bass' look is all about the form. Circular based shapes are echoed throught the body design, and the rigid lines of the Zebrawood keep the attention on the dramatic form.
Sonicly, you will be pleasantly surprised at how well this bass can jump from jazz standards to rock to blues. This versatility is the hallmark of Alembic and is due to the exceptional engineering of the pickups and electronics system.
- Zebrawood top, Maple pinstripe, Purpleheart accent laminate, Ash body
- 5-piece Maple set neck with 4 walnut pinstripes
- High gloss polyester finish, satin neck feel
- 34" scale, Pau Ferro fingerboard
- Pickups: Alembic MXY and FatBoy
- Controls: volume, pan, bass, treble, mono output
- about 9 pounds
- Price includes hardshell case
Wisma Musik Melodia