The Further guitar is in a tie with the Darling for our most popular model. Most Furthers are in Quilted Maple with a Flame Maple back, but that doesn't mean they are all the same - each piece of wood is a unique creation of Nature. This top has a very regular undulating pattern of quilted figure rippling across the whole piece. Plus the Flame Maple of the neck is quite extraordinary.
The semi hollow construction helps keep the weight down to a manageable 8 pounds 6 ounces. The small body balances well on a guitar strap and likewise when playing seated.
Equipped with extremely flexible electronics that bring you from robust lows to clear and distinct highs, the Further doesn't disappoint in the tone department. On the contrary, this instrument allows you to hear even the most subtle of your techniques, and encourages you to develop your own voice.
Can a guitar take you further? We think you'll agree that it can
- 5-piece Western Flame Maple with Purpleheart and Cherry neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Abalone oval inlays
- Side LEDs Blue + Red
- Beveled Peghead Front & Back
- Sterling silver inlaid logo with shell
- AAAAA Quilted Maple top
- Purpleheart body
- Flame Maple back
- Gloss polyester finish with satin neck feel
- Alembic STR, HG, HG
- Controls: master volume, filter for each pickup, off/on/bright for each pickup, mono output, TRS effects loop, on/off for effects loop, on/off for LEDs
- Continuous Wood Backplates
- 100% Made in USA
Offered by: Chicago Music Exchange Chicago, IL