Oh, Oceanburst! Ultra-hip color 2-color finish that starts out a jewel-green at the center and blends to a placid Caribbean blue at the edges. The back of the neck and peghead have the 2-color burst, while the Mahogany body sports the Caribbean blue alone. With the Ebony veneer on the front of the peghead, it's a showstopper.
We hear from dealers and end users alike: the Skylark is a fun guitar to play. The shape is comfortable, the weight bearable and upper fret access a breeze.
Easy to use with a separate volume and tone control for each pickup the Skylark also includes an off/on/bright switch for each pickup. Inside, a screwdriver adjustable trim pot allows you to determine the amount of brightness when you use the bright setting of the pickup selector switches - and it can be different for each pickup. It's like getting custom electronics any time you want them.
When you start with clean tone, adding distortion or other effects has a more musical and predictable result. Distorting an already distorted sound is like making a copy of a copy - it's never as good as the original.
- Flame Maple top (double thick), Mahogany hollow body
- Oceanburst finish
- 24.75" scale 3-piece Maple, set neck with 2 Walnut pinstripes
- Ebony fingerboard with abalone inlays
- Side LEDs in green
- Pickups: Alembic HGR
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 filters, off/on/bright for each pickup, on/off for LEDs
- Just a hair over 9 pounds
- price includes hardshell case