If you're looking for a good, solid, all round performer, this little Orion is your bass. Bubinga top is just lovely, with plenty of figuring and swirly bits for the eyes. Set off with a double accent, it's got the look. We've also paired it with Abalone oval inlays on the Ebony fingerboard.
At less than 9 pounds, this is a light-weight by Alembic standards. The Orion body shape balances great with its long upper horn - no neck diving here! This is a bass you can play and play and play.
Standard Orion controls include volume and pan controls with a bass and treble cut and boost for fast access to a myriad of useable sounds.
- Bubinga top, Maple pinstripe and Purpleheart accent laminate, Mahogany body
- 3-piece Maple set neck with 2 Walnut pinstripes
- High gloss polyester finish, satin neck feel
- 34" long scale, Ebony fingerboard, Abalone oval inlays
- Pickups: Alembic MXY
- Controls: volume, pan, bass, treble, mono output
- Weight: about 8.8 pounds
- Price includes hardshell case