Cherry sweet Skylark covered in red with flamed top peeking through the color. Usually we make the front peghead veneer Ebony, but with all this lovely red, we just had to make it coordinate in Flame Maple with the red finish.
More on the red theme with red side LEDs. Operated by an on/off switch, fire these on when the stage lights go dim and play on with confidence. Each one is inlaid in a tiny sterling silver circle so even if they are turned off, you can still clearly see the side position marker. Battery power is from a separate circuit from the active electronics, so even if you allow the LED batteries to go dead, you won't lose precious power for your signal.
Great bright tone, almost like an amplified acoustic. Each pickup has its own volume control and low pass filter tone control. Want to cut out some highs? Just dial the filter down to your preferred cutoff frequency.
- Flame Maple top, Mahogany Hollow body
- Clear Red Gloss polyester finish
- 24.75" scale 3-piece Maple, set neck with 2 Walnut pinstripes
- Ebony fingerboard with Mother of Pearl inlays
- Red side LEDs
- Bronze logo
- Pickups: Alembic HGR
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 filters, off/on/bright for each pickup, on/off for LEDs
- Price includes case
- weight is about 8.5 pounds