California Walnut tops this Signature Standard bass. There's some gentle flame figure around the horns that's punctuated with a few burl-like clusters near the bridge. Under the polyester gloss finish, every detail of the grain is brought out.
Short in scale but not in tone, our 30.75" scale length basses might surprise you with their big bass sound. Those Stanley Clarke records you've enjoyed these past 30 years are recorded with a short scale Alembic bass. Even our short scale basses are equipped with 24 fret 2-octave fingerboards.
So you don't have to wait for a custom bass to be built, we've added side LEDs in red and Abalone oval inlays to this one.
- California Walnut top, Purpleheart accent laminate with Maple pinstripe, Mahogany body
- 3-piece Maple neck with 2 Walnut pinstripes
- Small Standard body shape
- High gloss polyester finish, satin neck feel
- 30.75" short scale, Ebony fingerboard, Abalone oval inlays
- Side LEDs in red
- Pickups: Alembic AXY
- Controls: volume, pan, low-pass filter x2, 2-position Q-switch x2, on/off for LEDs, mono output
- Weight: about 9.8 pounds
- Price includes hardshell case
181 Oxford Road, Suite 107
Fern Park, Florida 32730