Surely that's not wood? But ah yes, it is. The creamy Buckeye Burl is naturally stained from a fungus, and dried to arrest the bluish/greenish/greyish color in it's tracks. Totally stable and totally awesome!
If you've never had the pleasure of playing a short scale bass, are you in for a treat. Fast positional changes are even speedier with our exclusive satin neck feel - you just can't stick to this neck.
Just custom enough with it's upgraded top and handy side LEDs in red, black mother of pearl oval inlays, and 5-piece neck, this Stanley Clarke model can be shipped directly from Bass Central in Florida. Is tomorrow to soon to start enjoying this bass?
- Blue and Cream Buckeye Burl top, Purpleheart accent laminate, Maple pinstripe, Mahogany body
- 5-piece Maple and Purpleheart neck
- Clear gloss finish with satin neck feel
- 30.75" short scale, Ebony fingerboard, black Tahitian mother of pearl oval inlays
- Red side LEDs
- Pickups: Alembic AXY
- Controls: volume, pan, low-pass filter x2, 2-position Q -switch x2, LED on/off, mono output
- Weight: right around 10 pounds
181 Oxford Road, Suite 107
Fern Park, Florida 32730