Clarity is the foundation of our unique guitar sound. Think amplified acoustic, and you'll get close to the natural sound this guitar produces. When you start with clean tone, adding distortion or other effects has a more musical and
predictable result. Distorting an already distorted sound is like making a copy of a copy - it's never as good as the original.
The Skylark is easy to use with a separate volume and tone control for each pickup. There is also an off/on/bright switch included for each pickup. Inside, a screwdriver adjustable trim pot allows you to determine the amount
of brightness when you use the bright setting of the pickup selector switches - and it can be different for each pickup - it's like getting custom electronics any time you want them.
This Skylark's finish is Amberburst - starts out close to clear at the center, then gradually darkens toward the edges to a rich warm amber glow. We've left the peghead clear finish on the front to set off the natural black of the Ebony front veneer and not to obscure the inlaid sterling silver logo with mother of pearl and ablone.
- Flame Maple top, Mahogany Hollow body
- Amberburst finish, satin neck feel
- 24.75" scale 3-piece Maple, set neck with 2 Walnut pinstripes
- Ebony fingerboard with Mother of Pearl inlays
- Inlaid sterling silver logo with shell on Ebony front veneer
- Pickups: Alembic HGR
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 filters, off/on/bright for each pickup
- about 8.2 pounds
- price includes hardshell case