Vintage Wineburst looks so good on the Skylark. We start with a nice amber tint at the center that gradually blends with just the right color of claret. Bob finishes it off with a touch of sheer black at the edges and viola! Coordinates very well with the natural Ebony front peghead veneer.
Maple top gives a great bright tone. With electronics that support the natural sound of the guitar, you'll find your effects units have even more range when you start with a definitive clear signal.
Sorry, this guitar has sold.
- Flame Maple top, Mahogany Hollow body
- Vintage Wineburst gloss polyester finish
- 25.50" scale 3-piece Maple, set neck with 2 Walnut pinstripes
- Ebony fingerboard with Mother of Pearl inlays
- Bronze logo on Ebony front veneer
- Pickups: Alembic HGR
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 filters, off/on/bright for each pickup
- weight is about 9 pounds
- price includes hardshell case