Surely that's not wood? But ah yes, it is. Creamy color of Buckeye Burl is naturally stained from a fungus, and dried to arrest the blue in it's tracks. Totally stable and totally awesome!
If you've never had the pleasure of playing a short scale bass, are you in for a treat. Fast positional changes are even speedier with our exclusive satin neck feel - you just can't stick to this neck.
Just custom enough with it's upgraded top and handy side LEDs in red, this Stanley Clarke model can be shipped directly from our showroom. Is tomorrow to soon to start enjoying this bass?
- Blue and Cream Buckeye Burl top, Purpleheart accent laminate, Maple pinstripe, Mahogany body
- 3-piece Maple neck with 2 Walnut pinstripes
- Clear gloss finish with satin neck feel
- 30.75" shirt scale, Ebony fingerboard, mother of pearl oval inlays
- Red side LEDs
- Pickups: Alembic AXY
- Controls: volume, pan, low-pass filter x2, 2-position Q -switch x2, mono output
- Weight: just under 10 pounds
- Price includes hardshell case