Tribute guitars command attention - first, with the look. A crazy high-contrast cathedral grain Coco Bolo top is framed by a Maple pinstripe and Vermilion accent laminate. The front veneer of the peghead is Ebony with a sterling silver inlaid Alembic logo complete with Mother of Pearl and Abalone below the surface of the finish.
The second attention getter is the playability. Consistently our customers report to us that the Tribute is one of the easiest to play guitars. That's due to the excellent fretwork and thoughtfully designed body. Notice how the lower horn steers well away from the fingerboard - that kind of fret access makes playing a breeze.
Wait until you plug it in. That's when the major attention starts. This guitar produces a wide range of sounds, from warm to bright, but all are rooted in the clarity that is the essence of Alembic tone. You may not have heard such a clear electric guitar, unless you have another Alembic in your collection. With a separate filter frequency control for each pickup, precise adjustments to your sound are easily dialed in.
- Carved Coco Bolo top, Flame Maple hollow body, Coco Bolo back
- High gloss polyester finish, satin neck feel
- 25.50" scale 5-piece Maple, Purpleheart and Cherry set neck
- Ebony fingerboard with abalone inlays
- Side LEDs in red with amber at 12th and 24th frets
- Inlaid silver logo with Abalone and Mother of Pearl on Ebony front veneer
- Solid brass hardware, brass and Ebony tailpiece
- brass backplates
- Pickups: Alembic STR-HG-HG
- Controls: master volume, filter x3, off/on/bright for each pickup, off/on for onboard TRS effects loop, mono output
- weight: about 9.5 pounds
- price includes hardshell case
- Offered by:
813 Morrow Street