This is the prototype for Tribute body shape number 6 (the one that we've finally settled on). We made this from solid Honduras Mahogany to establish the carving pattern all future Tributes would be based upon. This is also the lightest weight Tribute we've ever made.
We decided to really go crazy on this one and paint it with a color shifting Blue Steel color that flashes between blue and purple with a metallic lustre that shifts from bronze to silver. Looks completely amazing in person, especially paired with the chrome plated hardware.
- Carved solid Mahogany body
- High gloss polyester finish
- 25.50" scale 5-piece Maple, Purpleheart and Cherry neck
- Ebony fingerboard with Mother of Pearl inlays
- Inlaid silver logo with Abalone and Mother of Pearl on Ebony front veneer
- Chrome plated solid brass hardware
- Pickups: Alembic STR-HG-HG
- Controls: master volume, filter x3, off/on/bright for each pickup, off/on for onboard TRS effects loop, mono output
- 7.9 pounds
- price includes hardshell case
Sorry, this guitar has sold.