Even if this guitar wasn't a model named "Darling" we'd still probably call this guitar "Darling" since that's exactly what it is. It's small by Alembic standards, but slightly larger than the original Darling guitars. In fact, it's the first of the new shape.
The Redwood offers better low-end response than some woods (we won't mention any names, but their initials are M.A.P.L.E.). The sound is full, without sacrificing the high-end clarity Alembics are known for. The curly figure is familiar for Maple lovers, but it's deep color and slightly shimmery appearance are distinctive.
- Curly Redwood top, Purpleheart accent laminate, Maple and Purpleherat pinstripes, Mahogany body
- Darling body shape with Heart Omega carving
- High gloss polyester finish with satin neck feel
- 25.50" scale 5-piece Western Flame Maple, Purpleheart and Vermilion through body neck with satin neck feel
- Ebony fingerboard with light pink Mother of Pearl inlays and side LEDs in red
- Pickups: Alembic STR & HGR
- Controls: volume x2, filter x2, off/on/bright for each pickup, off/on for side LEDs, mono output
- Weight: about 7 pounds
- Price includes hardshell case
813 Morrow St.
Austin, Tx 78757
(512) 478 0095 phone