This slab of California Walnut is just awesome! Do enlarge the picture with a click. Tight flame figure around the pickups and up the horn is like a spinal column. From the waist to the bridge the flame figure feathers out. You won't get bored looking at this Walnut everyday.
At 1.5 inches, the nut is narrow, but the bridge spacing spreads out comfortably. The neck is slim and a breeze to play.
This is the first time we used the inline Orion peghead shape on a Balance K body shape. The sleek peghead goes well with the sleek body shape. Tummy and elbow contours let the bass snug right up against your own body.
Playability is great thanks to the perfectly balanced body shape. Hang it as you please on your strap and it obliges.
- California Walnut top, Purpleheart accent laminate, Maple pinstripe, Mahogany body
- 3-piece Maple neck with Walnut pinstripes
- Balance K body shape with tummy and elbow contours
- High gloss polyester finish, satin neck feel
- 34" long scale, Ebony fingerboard, mother of pearl oval inlays
- Pickups: Alembic AXY
- Controls: volume, pan, low-pass filter x2, 2-position Q-switch x2, mono output
181 Oxford Road, Suite 107
Fern Park, Florida 32730
(800) 545 8813 phone