We hear from dealers and end users alike: the Skylark is a fun guitar to play. The shape is comfortable, the weight bearable and upper fret access a breeze.
Amber finish enhances the Bird's-eye Maple top. We've added a pinstripe of Purpleheart and another laminate of Maple under the top. It looks sharp!
Easy to use with a separate volume and tone control for each pickup the Skylark also includes an off/on/bright switch for each pickup. Inside, a screwdriver adjustable trim pot allows you to determine the amount of brightness when you use the bright setting of the pickup selector switches - and it can be different for each pickup. It's like getting custom electronics any time you want them.
When you start with clean tone, adding distortion or other effects has a more musical and predictable result. Distorting an already distorted sound is like making a copy of a copy - it's never as good as the original.
- Bird's-eye Maple top, Purplehert pinstripe, Maple accent laminate, Mahogany hollow body
- Amber finish
- 24.75" scale 3-piece Maple, set neck with 2 Walnut pinstripes
- Ebony fingerboard with Mother of Pearl inlays
- Pickups: Alembic HGR
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 filters, off/on/bright for each pickup
- Just a hair over 9 pounds
- price includes hardshell case