There are so many great uses for a baritone. It's a great tool for songwriters: work on leads and bass lines without shifting instruments. We can't think of a more perfect rhythm guitar. Layer on the effects and get prepared for some wicked tone. You never heard drop tunings sound so good.
Longer 28 inch scale length keeps the tension up on heavier strings (we ship with a .070 on the low B). Pau Ferro fingerboard looks great with the Lite Amberburst finish we've done over the Maple top. The top is very active and changes with different viewing angles.
Deliveries up over two months for a custom built Orion Baritone these days. This is the only new bari available in the United States right now.
- Figured Maple top, Walnut and Maple accent pinstripes, Mahogany body
- Lite Amberburst tint high gloss polyester finish
- 3-piece Maple set neck with 2 Walnut pinstripes
- 28.00" scale length, Pau Ferro fingerboard, pearloid oval inlays
- Pickups: Alembic HG
- Controls: volume, pan, filter, 3-position pickup selector switch, mono output
- weight: about 9 pounds
- Price includes hardshell case.