Luscious Coco Bolo top looks like it was grown for this bass. We love how the lighter color near the horns follows the contour, then it zig-zigs as it radiates from teh pickups. Darker shades prevail around the bridge.
Coco Bolo is practically our house wood - we just can't get enough of it. Past its pretty face, the real beauty of Coco Bolo is in its tone - deep, rich, and full, without squashing out the highs that keep the sound clear. It's complex and versatile.
If you've never had the pleasure of playing a short scale bass, are you in for a treat. Fast postional changes are even speedier with our exclusive satin neck feel - you just can't stick to this neck.
- Coco Bolo top and back, Maple accent laminate, Mahogany body
- 5-piece Maple and Purpleheart neck
- Clear gloss finish with satin neck feel
- 30.75" shirt scale, Ebony fingerboard, abalone oval inlays
- Red side LEDs
- Pickups: Alembic AXY
- Controls: volume, pan, low-pass filter x2, 2-position Q -switch x2, LED on/off switch, mono output
- Weight: around 10 pounds
- Price includes hardshell case
Los Angeles Showroom
2021 East 52nd St.
Vernon, CA 90058
(818) 889 0681 phone